- Bachelor of Sociology from Augusta State University
- Master of Social Work (Macro systems) from University of South Carolina
- Doctorate of Education in Business with a focus in Organizational Leadership from Argosy University
Note from Dr. Radisha
I’m Dr. Radisha,
I’ve spent the last 12 years working as a licensed mental health therapist and weight loss coach. I come from a place of not only education, but personal understanding. I survived and fought through a lot of turmoil and the mental strain had physical manifestations that I overcome. I know the highs and lows of being overweight. I know the struggle and the pain, but I found my way through and I can help you do the same.
I survived child abandonment, built the courage to leave my broken marriage and regained my mental health and physical wellness by losing 80 pounds. I am a person who wants to help others and a decade later I am happily educating women on how to live the life of their dream.
I learned to prioritize mental and physical health and get to the point where I could help others. One of the most important steps is realizing that mental health is imperative to physical health. Real health; not “skinniness” but true overall health needs a strong foundation based on knowing and caring for yourself.
It doesn’t matter where you start – it matters how you finish. We’re on a journey to lose the weight and keep it off.
Best Selling Author
Get Off The Couch
Girl, Get Off the Couch is the groundbreaking self-help book you desperately need to drop the weight and All negative thinking attacking your feelings of self-worth!
- Shatter Negative Thinking
- Obliterate poor eating habits
- Identifying trigger moments
- Establish healthy weight loss goals that actually work …. And so much more!