You deserve to be happy…
I am Dr. Radisha Brown, licensed Mental Health Therapist and Wellness Coach. I believe that faith, food and mental wellness create the foundation to finding purpose and happiness.
I approach issues with humor, positivity, and warmth. I am known as the “Mental Weightologist” and my mission is to help busy women lose the mental weight that’s keeping them overweight and unhappy.
I survived child abandonment, built the courage to leave a broken marriage and regained my mental health and physical wellness by losing 80 pounds.
I wrote about my story in the best-selling book, Girl, Get Off the Couch where I share my journey from obesity to a healthy size 6 by focusing on my mental wellness.
And I would like to help you do the same.
Are you ready to overcome trauma, pain, and weight gain? Use my life motto, and the title of my best-selling book, to GET OFF the couch and take your life back!
Let me teach you how to rewrite your relationship with food and with yourself. With new knowledge, you can be in control of your body AND your happiness – long term. Yes, new friend, this is it!
Here are the four ways I am qualified to help you.
* I’VE BEEN THERE!
I lived the unhappy, stressed life of prioritizing everyone above myself.
* I LOST 80 LBS!
I lost a significant amount of weight quickly, and I’ve kept it off.
* I AM A LICENSED THERAPIST!
I am an expert in reworking what’s behind your relationship with yourself and food.
* I CARE ABOUT YOU!
Its true! We may not have met yet, but I am who God made me, a person gifted to help others.
You deserve to be happy!
Terms of Service
- Cancellation with less than 24 hour notice will be charged the full session fee.
- Payments will be collected in advance, choose telephone or video session
Your Security and Privacy
- Except where otherwise noted, your coach employs software and hardware tools that adhere to security best practices and applicable legal standards for the purposes of protecting your privacy.
- For your privacy health records are not generated.
As with all things in online services you also have an important role to play in maintaining your security. Please use reasonable security protocols to protect the privacy of your own health care information. For example: when communicating with your provider, use devices and service accounts that are protected by unique passwords that only you know. Also, use the secure tools that your provider has supplied for communications.
- Your coach will not record video or audio sessions.
Service may not the right solution for you if any of the following is true:
- You have thoughts of hurting yourself or others.
- You are a minor or you are under the care of a legal guardian.
- You are in an urgent crisis or an emergency situation.
- You have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness, or if you have been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care.
- You were required to undergo therapy or counseling either by a court order or by any other authority.
- You do not have a device that can connect to the Internet or you do not have a reliable Internet connection.
If you are in a crisis or any other person may be in danger – don’t use this site and call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.